What Our Past Clients Are Saying: "I will tell all my friends and family about your company. I was initially a little worried about dealing with a travel agency directly in Africa, but now I know that Africa Point is very professional and a reputable company. This trip was for my husband's 50th birthday, and we had a trip of a lifetime, thanks to Africa Point."
Sheshe Baharini Beach Hotel is a spectacular, boutique style hotel located on Tiwi beach on the south coast of Mombasa.
The 30-room four-star hotel enjoys a stunning beach front fringed with palm trees, white sand and sky-blue waters sheltered by a reef which, at low tide, makes for unforgettable exploration!
Sheshe Baharini Beach Hotel’s architecture is a fusion of Moorish, Portuguese and Swahili designs. The hotel easily blends with its surroundings, giving it a wonderful romantic feel of a by-gone era.
Being a small hotel with only 30 rooms, Sheshe Baharini offers a warm, personalized yet discreet service.
Season Dates and Rates:
- Rate is based on half board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes.
- Based on travel within the high season
- Based on one child between the age of 3 and 12 sharing the specified room with adult/s. Children under the age of 3 sharing room with adults are free of charge
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show charges.
**PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Note: We also offer safari, car rentals and flight bookings which we can organize for you with your hotel/lodge enquiry.
Additional Details for Sheshe Baharini Beach Hotel
30 recently renovated rooms comprising of 02 superior seafront suites, 04 seafront rooms, 08 deluxe rooms and 16 standard rooms . All rooms are individually designed with hand carved Swahili furniture, authentic four-poster beds draped with mosquito nets and vibrant paintings by local artists; they are shower en suite, equipped with the latest technology A.Cs, ceiling fans and in-house telephones. All the rooms have their own private front veranda overlooking the sea, the swimming pool or the landscaped tropical gardens.
- Business centre
- Massage and beauty therapies
- Open air solarium
- Gift shop
- Valet or self parking
- Safety deposit box
- Dining facilities/ bars: Guests dine in the open plan main restaurant, which overlooks the palm fringed beach that expands into miles and miles of Blue Ocean and white surf. Breakfast is continental, with fresh bread rolls and pastries, fruit, juices and cereals with lunch and dinner being a delightful feast.
The mwbalawezi restaurant situated on the beach with a Italian wood fired oven is the ultimate in al fresco dinners where freshly caught lobsters, crabs, calamari and other sea food is served
- The pool bar with a carved muvuli wooden bar serves chilled drinks as one sunbathes under the pool pergolas or take a refreshing dip in our crystal clear therapeutic salt water swimming pool.
The ’dhow’ beach bar is open throughout the day and serves tantalizing sundowners
- The Ziza Lounge: Here, one can kick back, relax and enjoy a refreshing respite with magnificent views of the ocean.