What Our Past Clients Are Saying: "I will tell all my friends and family about your company. I was initially a little worried about dealing with a travel agency directly in Africa, but now I know that Africa Point is very professional and a reputable company. This trip was for my husband's 50th birthday, and we had a trip of a lifetime, thanks to Africa Point."
The Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge is Luxurious, Warm and welcoming just like a private house. The Lodge is situated off the Moi South road and on the southern shores of Lake Naivasha, about 85 Kilometers from Nairobi and 13kms from Naivasha town. It is slightly over an hourís drive from Nairobi the capital city.
The Lodge boasts stunning Lake front acreage enclosed by natural exquisiteness of imposing acacia trees, Jungle Shrub and a vibrant evening sunset
The lodge offers 42 standard rooms ranging in choice of either a single or double. All the rooms have a large sitting balcony facing the lake.
* Satellite television
* Internet connections, and fitted with marvelous hand knit mats,
* A splendid cabinet with inspiring African art.
Season Dates and Rates:
01-Jul-2012 To 31-Oct-2012
01-Nov-2012 To 23-Dec-2012
24-Dec-2012 To 26-Dec-2012
27-Dec-2012 To 30-Dec-2012
31-Dec-2012 To 01-Jan-2013
* Rates are on full Board basis and inclusive of taxes.
* Rates exclude compulsory supplements for Easter Festive dates, Christmas period, and New Year Eve
Cancellation is subject to a fee charged for bookings already reserved. Conditions and cancellation penalties apply.
**PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Note: We also offer safari, car rentals and flight bookings which we can organize for you with your hotel/lodge enquiry.
Additional Details for Lake Naivasha Sawela Lodge
Its facilities includes:
* Buffalo Bar and Pool Bar
* Swimming pool
* Laundry services
* Safety deposit box
* Access For Disabled Persons
* Back up electricity generators
* Baby Sitting And Listening Services
* Telephone in the rooms and facsimile in the Office
* State of the art laundry room
* Nature walks
* Bird watching by boat
* Boat rides
* Visits to Hellís Gate National Park