What Our Past Clients Are Saying: "I will tell all my friends and family about your company. I was initially a little worried about dealing with a travel agency directly in Africa, but now I know that Africa Point is very professional and a reputable company. This trip was for my husband's 50th birthday, and we had a trip of a lifetime, thanks to Africa Point."
Chui Lodge is situated just above the shores of Lake Naivasha within the Great Rift Valley. The lodge is set in the privately owned 20.000 acre Oserian Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole with the dramatic Mau Escarpment as a back drop. The Oserian Wildlife Sanctuary plays host to a diverse number of mammalian & avian species including White Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo, Giraffe, Cheetah, Grevy Zebra, Oryx and a large number of plains game.
Built in 1998 by Hans and June Zwager, Chui Lodge is now still owned and cared for by the family, who live at the stunning Djinn Palace nearby. History runs through this area from the days of the early settlers and from within the Moorish domes and castellations of the Palace came a family commited to supporting wildlife and conservation in the area.
There are eight individual well-spaced luxurious cottages, each with an en-suite bathroom and delightful verandah with views of the Sanctuary and the Rift escarpment stretching into the horizon. Magnificent four-poster olive wood king-sized beds, roaring log fires, artistically decorated windows and handcrafted furniture ensure the essential touch of luxury.
Season Dates and Rates:
01-Oct-2012 To 23-Dec-2012
24-Dec-2012 To 02-Jan-2013
INCLUDED IN THE RATES :
● Rates are based on full board accommodation and are inclusive of taxes,but are net of holiday supplements
● Soft drinks, mineral water,beers and house wines
● Game drives in Hell’s Gate National Park
● Visit to the Oserian flower farm
● Boat trips and fishing on Lake Naivasha
● Bush breakfass and Sundowners
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
● Sanctuary fees.
● Champagne,spirits and select wines
● Day trips to Lake Nakuru National Park
● Park fees to Hell?s Gate and Lake Nakuru National Park
● Exclusive use of safari vehicles
- Based on travel within the high season
- Based on one child between the age of 6 and12 sharing the specified room with adult/s
*Please contact us for a quote if the child rates do not meet your travel needs
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show fees.
- Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
- Children under the age of 6 are NOT allowed at Chui Lodge
Additional Details for Chui Lodge
The dining room, lounge and bar area is simply unique and features pillars and murals with intricate African carvings, African antiques and ochre-coloured earth walls creating the feel of an artist’s gallery. Meals can be taken outside (weather permitting) within the grounds of the lodge and menus feature an array of international cuisine.
Often bush breakfasts and sundowners are a Sanctuary or lake shore affair since the day’s timetable for guests is completely flexible.
A short walk from the main building is the delightful heated swimming pool with great views of a variety of wildlife visiting the waterhole and the Escarpment.
-Professional local guides will tailor the daily activities to guest’s wishes and interests to include day & night game drives,
- guided bush walks,
- boat trips on the Lake filled with hippo’s,
- horse riding or
- a visit to the Oserian Flower Farm, one of the largest growers and producers of ’cut flowers’ in the world! Here nearly every colour, hue, scent and size of rose is carefully and environmentally nurtured for export to international markets.