What Our Past Clients Are Saying: "I will tell all my friends and family about your company. I was initially a little worried about dealing with a travel agency directly in Africa, but now I know that Africa Point is very professional and a reputable company. This trip was for my husband's 50th birthday, and we had a trip of a lifetime, thanks to Africa Point."
The Chavda Hotel is a small hotel located in the heart of Stone Town in a large restored merchant mansion. Giving good value for money, the hotel is tastefully appointed in oriental d?cor, enhanced with Zanzibari furnishing.
The hotel is easy to locate through the winding streets of Stone Town as it sits overlooking the main Roman Catholic Church, which is a major landmark. Chavda is best suited for the budget traveller.
Season Dates and Rates:
Rates are based on Bed & Breakfast
Cancellation is subject to a fee charged for bookings already reserved. Conditions and cancellation penalties apply.
**PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Additional Details for Chavda Hotel
The hotel has en-suite guest rooms furnished with Zanzibari style furniture, all with:
● 4 Poster Beds with Mosquito nets
● Air conditioning
● En-suite bathroom
● Safety Deposit Box
● Satellite TV
● Mini bar Fridge
* The hotel has a well-stocked roof top bar, ideally situated to give a panoramic view of the city, the ocean and its adjoining islets
* The Kisimani bar, located at lobby level, provides live music entertainment
* The Kisimani restaurant offers an ? la carte menu for lunch and dinner. The cuisine includes Indian tandoor, chinese and continental dishes
* Breakfast is served in the coffee shop
* Laundry service
* Room service (not 24 hours)
* Stone Town?s caf?s, markets and tourist spots are all within walking distance