What Our Past Clients Are Saying: "Thank you for your good work
arranging the short trip to Mara Serena Lodge for my husband and I earlier this month. The trip was a huge success...and we had a wonderful
experience. I have already recommended Africa Point to two other people. Thanks again."
Carolyn, United States
Season Dates and Rates: (Please note the rates below are in US$)
Whole House Per night
02-Jan-2013 To 15-Dec-2013
The Boardwalk Watamu is a magnificent four bedroom house situated in Watamu. It is set on three floors with the ground floor and swimming pool set high up to take advantage of the stunning views out over the mangrove and towards Mida Creek. The tidal nature of the creek brings the water right up to the house at high tide and a spectacular board walk has been created to allow easy access through the mangrove and to the creek, a fantastic nature walk that one cannot avoid to miss. It is an ideal getaway to both families, groups of friends or honeymooners.
If you are looking for a unique and exciting holiday-experience The Boardwalk is the place to be.
The house has four bedroom categorised into 3 double bedrooms and one single bedroom with mosquito nets, fans and en-suite bathrooms
More about The Boardwalk
* It has a raised swimming pool with deck surround
* Has a Kitchen with bar that divides it from the dining area.
* It has a large, cosy living area opening out onto covered terrace and swimming pool
* The house is staffed with a caretaker, cook and night guard
* The house can sleep a maximum of 9 people
* Has a Spacious roof terraces on the two upper floors
Activities that can be organised and carried out within or nearby:
* Swimming pool
* Reef dives
* Beach walks
* Visit the Arabuko Sukoke Forest, the Gede Ruins, Watamu village and traditional dancing evenings with the Giriama.
- Rates are based on self catering accommodation and are inclusive of taxes.
* The house has an experienced cook and domestic staff.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show charges.
**PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Note: We also offer safari, car rentals and flight bookings which we can organize for you with your hotel/lodge enquiry.