What Our Past Clients Are Saying: "Thank you for your good work
arranging the short trip to Mara Serena Lodge for my husband and I earlier this month. The trip was a huge success...and we had a wonderful
experience. I have already recommended Africa Point to two other people. Thanks again."
Carolyn, United States
Season Dates and Rates: (Please note the rates below are in US$)
Whole Villa 4 guests Per night
02-Jan-2013 To 15-Dec-2013
Amani Villa is architecturally built in a Swahili/Arab style with stunning views of the mouth of Mida Creek and further out to sea. It is a two-bedroom Villa with a further bedroom in an outer cottage. The Villa has access from the house to the small tidal Mida Short beach below.
The villa has two bedrooms divided into one double bedroom and one twin room equipped with Air-Conditioning, mosquito nets and fans. It has one bathroom. Other extra rooms are situated at a cottage outside that can sleep a maximum of three people.
More about Amani Villa
* The villa has spectacular views of the mouth of Mida Creek
*There is a backup generator during power cuts.
* House staff include a housekeeper, a cook and night watchman.
* It has a Large Swimming pool with covered seating area and swing
* It has one double bedroom and one twin room in the main house
* It has one cottage on the outside that can sleep a maximum of three people
* It has a cosy living room.
* Situated on the North headland of the entrance to Mida Creek
* The house sleeps a maximum of 7 people and includes a cook.
- Rates are based on self catering accommodation and are inclusive of taxes.
* The house has an experienced cook and domestic staff.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show charges.
**PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Note: We also offer safari, car rentals and flight bookings which we can organize for you with your hotel/lodge enquiry.