What Our Past Clients Are Saying: "Thank you for your good work
arranging the short trip to Mara Serena Lodge for my husband and I earlier this month. The trip was a huge success...and we had a wonderful
experience. I have already recommended Africa Point to two other people. Thanks again."
Carolyn, United States
Season Dates and Rates: (Please note the rates below are in US$)
Whole Cottage Per night
02-Jan-2013 To 15-Dec-2013
Set in one acre garden a few minutes walk away from the nearest public beach access road is the Acacia Cottage. The cottage is a beautiful three bedroom family home with a swimming pool.
Acacia Cottage comprises of three double bedrooms each with mosquito nets and overhead fans. One en-suite bathroom and one shared bathroom. The cottage can accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
More about Acacia Cottage :-
* The property comes fully staffed with a cook.
* There is a backup generator in the case of a power cut.
* The pool is flanked with a cement sofa
* Sleeps a maximum of 6 people
* It has a beautiful garden
* Its located a few minutes walk from Watamu Marine Park.
Activities that can be arranged and carried out within or nearby:
* Swimming pool
* Reef dives
* Beach walks
* Visit the Arabuko Sukoke Forest, the Gede Ruins, the Snake Park or the award-winning Butterfly Farm, Watamu village and traditional dancing evenings with the Giriama.
- Rates are based on self catering accommodation and are inclusive of taxes.
* The house has an experienced cook and domestic staff.
Reservations that are canceled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to cancellation and no show charges.
**PLEASE NOTE: Prices and availability are subject to revision without prior notice owing to currency, tax, levy and seasonal fluctuations
Note: We also offer safari, car rentals and flight bookings which we can organize for you with your hotel/lodge enquiry.